Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kejap timbul kejap tenggelam...


Assalamualaikum & a good day to everyone..

I'm not quite sure whether I still have my loyal readers or not..this silence..long silence might tear us apart..I couldn't blame others but ME.. But after I got message from Che Za & Ana (ouhh Ana now has a blog!! Congrats dear..), at least they are still with me on this nearly-drown blog.. And for that, my friends...I'm so sorry for not being in that istikhamah with my writings.. Oh boy, I'm always pray to Allah that He will kindly grant me with this consistency in anything I do.. Maybe I shouldn't give-up on asking..

So,apa yg saya buat selama 'kehilangan' saya di arena blog?

I refused to tell any negative side of story here..so,let's be positive aje ok..

Lama tu saya diamkan diri, sampaikan saya pun dah tak ingat apa yg saya lalui..haha..Maafkanlah insan ini..

But yes, there's one thing I wanna share with you guys.. I'm now reading a book, a very delightful, fascinating & eye-opening book, I might say.. It's a "FAMILY WISDOM from the Monk who sold his Ferrari", written by Robin Sharma. Saya beli kat KLIA ari tu masa tunggu Mr.Hubby. The book is sooooo good and it really touches my heart, that much until it broke my tears when it comes to the right paragraphs. The way Robin tells the story, the way he plays with his words & I like it most because the book is so packed with wisdoms. It is about nurturing the leader within our child (in my case, within my future children), and all he mention is about we first must develop ourselves before we can shape our children. I strongly recommend this book to all the mothers, fathers and mamapapa-to-be out there. Alhamdulillah, inilah salah satu rahmat yg tersembunyi pemberian Dia lantaran lewat dikurniakan zuriat. Mungkin ini peluang yg patut kami ambil utk belajar sehabis2nya sebelum bergelar seorang ibu & ayah. Syukur pada-Mu ya Allah..


Ok, please and please find the book if you eagerly want to know how to raise your child in this challenging world. Whether you are a homemaker, or a career mom, this book, believe me, is one of the best and you will never regret. Don't worry, it is very easy to understand, as Robin ingeniously express all his brilliant ideas in the form of a conversation, or shortly in a narrative form, so you wouldn't be bored reading it.

Ouhh I think Robin Sharma's first book (or the book before this book I'm reading) is The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. Maybe I should get one after I finished with this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lamanya menyepi....selalu bukak takde cite beru.sedey...

Hanum said...

sangat chomel kucing itu... and u don't hv to apology my dear... pada aku blogging ni sampingan... mungkin juga satu keperluan, tapi bukan kewajipan. I understand ur silence and definitely u hv ur own priority, but it's really good to hv u back buddy! :)

cza said...

yay yay! ujie dear..welcome back! i am definitely agree with hanum. blog is a place where we can write what ever we like..but each one of us have his/her talent in writing...and ujie, i admit u really have the gift from Him!keep it up dear.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin