As you can see, there's the fillet with its companion set of side dishes. Scrambled egg, blanched broccoli, fried potato wedges & dry-fried cherry tomato. This is the 'gift' to Mr. Hubby's round belly as he coming back from his work past few days.
- First, have to visit the Giant/ Tesco/ Carrefour supermarket to get the frozen Dory Fish fillet. They have a packet of 2 or 3 or 4. Depend to your needs.
- Marinate the fillet with HP BBQ Sauce mixed with crushed black pepper & a pinch of salt. For a max taste, keep it marinated for half-an-hour.
- Butterize (is it the correct word?) the baking pan. Make sure it is a bowl/pot type because the fillet will be a little bit watery while being heated.
- Scatter as much as you like (my fav step) the Pizza Plus Cheese & Oregano.
- Bake at 180 deg C for 20-30 mins. Still, it depends.
Taaa raaaa.... It will loook like this. Sure, I don't have to tell you how to prepare the side dishes, do what you like with it.
Served with chopped parsley, just to add to the 'artistic impressionism' of it.